Profile Building for Creatives is an online course, designed to encourage artists to prepare their own professional resources, ready for new opportunities:
It gives focussed support to provide guidance in the preparation of written, visual, digital & presentation materials (not inclusive of visual portfolios). A swag of useful promotional ‘tools’ that can be applied to a variety of professional contexts. Specifically, the documentation necessary to respond to opportunities like: grants, selection to programs, applications, further education & training, art galleries etc.
1. Course inclusions
The course focuses on supporting artists to prepare the following
- Artists Biography ( long and short version )
- Artists C.V.
- Artists statement
Including suggested word counts
Digital visual materials:
- Photo of artist in their place of work / or at work (biographical photographs)
- Portrait of artist
- 5 – 8 photos of artwork documenting their history
- 3 – 5 photos of current work ready for sale
2. The Program is delivered as 6 units
- Unit 1: About You
- Unit 2: The Road Travelled
- Unit 3: Your point of view
- Unit 4: A Picture speaks a Thousand words
- Unit 5: Your journey in images
- Unit 6: Happening Now
3. Complete the course
Complete the course by simply clicking on the Unit links above and working through each unit. Let us know in the comments below how you go!